Hi friends this blog is related to Receiving Authentication Error Outgoing mail not operating outlook 2011. And how to set up account with outlook for more information related to sbcglobal account you can call at sbcglobal customer service. Please verify your outlook settings again. Here are the steps to verify your email settings and a few more steps which may fix your issue. In the User Information section:
Under Your Name field, type your name the way that you want it to appear to other people.
In the E-mail Address field, enter your full AT&T email address e.g., YourName@att.net. If you are setting up this account for an AT&T Email Alias, input the alias email address in this field.
In the Server Information section:
- In the Account Type field, verify POP3 is displayed.
- In the Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) Server field, enter inbound.att.net
- In the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server field, enter outbound.att.net
In the Logon Information section:
- In the User Name field, enter your full email address.
- In the Password: field, enter your password. If you are setting up this account for an AT&T Email Alias, input the full email address of the ID (Primary or Sub Account) associated with the email alias in this field. Do not input the email alias address in this field.
- Select the Remember password check box.
- Select More Settings.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Verify these settings:
- The check box beside My outgoing server (SMTP) needs authentication is chosen.
- The radio button beside Use same settings as my incoming mail server is chosen.
- Select the Advanced tab.
Verify these settings:
- The Incoming mail (POP3) ought to be port 995 and also the check box next to the present server needs a secure affiliation (SSL) is chosen.
- The Outgoing mail (SMTP) ought to be port 465 and also the check box next to the present server needs a secure affiliation (SSL) is chosen.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click end.
I hope this information is helpful to you related to your account setting for more information call on Sbcglobal support phone number:+1-877-424-6647.